Enhance Academic Ability by:
- Providing a strong foundation in core subjects and religious education, while also developing the creative talents and interests of students in art, music, physical education and foreign language, all through the lens of Christian values and Catholic traditions.
- Personalizing instruction based on the individual student – varying instructional practices, curriculum and assessment to foster the success of ALL learners.
- Creating a safe, structured, genuinely welcoming Christian environment.
Nurture Individual Growth by:
- Challenging each student to realize his/her individual potential by
- Developing competence, self confidence, perseverance and integrity.
- Empowering individuals to think constructively, critically, cooperatively and independently.
- Promoting respect for one’s self and others.
- Broadening student experiences in an increasingly multicultural world.
Encourage Community Connection by:
- Encouraging the regular practice of all forms of prayer – both private and communal – as well as including meaningful participation in liturgical experiences.
- Actively involving families in the spiritual, academic and social development of students.
- Developing a sense of social justice and providing opportunities for service.